Performance Evaluation & KPI Structure
Bahwan Exel can help customers implement a performance management structure that enables data driven continuous improvement across the whole supply chain.
Performance indicators are carefully selected to measure keys business drivers including HSSE, Service, Cost and Training performance of customers and their contractors. The performance data can be represented in coherent dashboards (see examples below) that enable informed decision making and assess if service changes are required.
Bahwan Exel will use the DMAIC process to analyze performance data and understand the ‘cause and effect’ of contractor performance and identify further opportunities for continuous improvement governed through a structured process.
When selecting the key KPIs we will ensure that the business areas measured will;
- Be aligned to key business drivers
- Be agreed through a transparent and mutual process
- Incorporate dynamic variables which will have a different weighting depending on evolving business needs
- Set both short term and long term goals, including aspirational challenges
- Be accurately base lined and communicated to drive improved performance